WHAT DO I NEED TO START HAULING FOR STRIDAS?
- Valid MC or US DOT number
- FMCSA must not be “conditional” or “unsatisfactory”
- Minimum 90 days continuous active service
- Minimum $1 million auto liability insurance
- Minimum $100,000 cargo insurance policy
- Reefer Breakdown on insurance certificate (to be eligible for reefer freight)
- Completed W-9 for tax purposes
- Completed online Carrier Contract
HOW DO I SUBMIT LOAD UPDATES OR GET ASSISTANCE?
- You have 2 ways you can submit check calls.
- The most efficient way is to provide automated or manual check calls through your StridasHUB Carrier Portal.
- Call the phone number listed in the upper left-hand corner of your rate confirmation.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUBMIT TO GET PAID?
- Invoice with Stridas load number
- Signed bill of lading (BOL)
- Receipts (if applicable; e.g. lumpers)
- Copy of Stridas carrier rate confirmation
- Any other paperwork related to the load
HOW DO I SEND THE DOCUMENTS?
- The easiest way to send paperwork is through the “Document Capture” feature located in the TriumphPay app. You can also email carrierpayment@Stridas.com.
HOW DO I GET A QUICK PAY?
- Our standard pay terms are 30-days, but sometimes you want it sooner. We offer a same day quick pay for 2% of the gross pay on the load. Select your desired payment option during the initial setup process or on a load-by-load basis in the TriumphPay app.
HOW DO I CHECK ON PENDING PAYMENTS?
- Please check the payment status of your invoice in TriumphPay.
WHO DO I CONTACT TO WORK THROUGH A POTENTIAL CLAIM?
- For claims issues related to an active load, call the number in the top left corner of your Carrier Rate Confirmation.
- For all other claims issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I OBTAIN DETENTION FEES?
- Arrive on time for all scheduled appointments, or within the established window in the case of first come first serve.
- Call our Operations Support team at the number listed in the top left corner of your rate confirmation:
- Upon arrival to the shipper/receiver
- Thirty minutes before detention time starts
- At the first sign of a potential delay (e.g. product shortage, damage, load change, paperwork delay, etc.)
- Before leaving the location
- Request that the shipper or receiver notates your arrival and departure times on the BOL.
HOW DO I OBTAIN TONU PAY?
- Get dispatched on a Stridas load which typically happens within the 2 hours prior to your first stop
- During the dispatch call, all final load details will be shared, your location will be confirmed, and GPS tracking begins (if required)
- Arrive on time for scheduled pickup appointment or within the first come first serve window if applicable.
- Notify our Operations Support team as early as possible when you detect an issue
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE FREIGHT THEFT CONCERNS?
- Immediately contact our Operations Support team number listed in the top left corner of your rate confirmation.